In the market for a Haas VF2 CNC mill? Check out this early 2000’s vintage with the upgraded side mount tool changer. For under $25k this used Haas VF-2 is a great option for the budget. Haas is best know for their VF series and the VF 2 is definitely one of the most popular options among manufacturers. Contact one of our sales reps for more details and options.
Specifications for Haas VF2:
24 Upright Carousal Tool Changer
Spindle Gear Box
Table Size: 36” x 14”
X Axis: 30”
Y Axis: 16”
Z Axis: 20”
Spindle Speed: 7500 RPM
Spindle Motor: 30 HP
Spindle Nose to Table 4” -24”
Estimate Machine Weight: 8,500 lbs
Estimate Dimensions: 93” x 88” x 106”
Programmable Coolant Nozzles
3.5 Floppy Disc Drive
9” Chrome CRT
Haas 32 BIT CNC Control
Remote Jog Handle
30 HP Vector Drive Spindle
Product Auto Id: 1859
This machine has recently SOLD, please contact our offices for more Haas VF2 Machines available
8 Great tips how you can Sell a “Haas VF2” quickly:
- Clean it with degreaser inside and out.
- Remove all the metal chips.
- Clean windows and paint the handles.
- Use a scotch bright pad to shine up the way covers and table.
- Get the hours off the machine.
- Take great photos of the inside and out.
- Get a good video of it running.
- Contact a few trusted dealers for price suggestions.
We have many other CNC VMC Mills – check us out!