Haas SL40 CNC Lathe For Sale
The Haas SL40 lathe is part of the series by Haas Automation that includes some of Haas’ highest performing turning centers. The Haas SL-40t us best known for its heavy cutting ability and its high productivity options. This Haas SL 40 has a 15″ chuck size with a 4″ bar capacity. It has an impressive upgraded 40 HP vector drive that has the power to deal with the hard cuts required of it. For more information regarding this machine, see the specifications of the Haas SL 40 below or give us a call at 844.262.6789.
SPECIFICATIONS FOR HAAS SL40 CNC Lathe:
Chuck Size: 15″
Max Bar Capacity: 4″
Spindle: Bore 4.62″
Motor: 40 HP
Speed: 2400 RPM
Spindle Nose: A2-8
Turret Capacity: 10 Station
Machine Weight: 25,000 LBS.
7 things you should know about the Haas SL40
- Comes standard with 4″ bar capacity and has an option for 7″.
- Standard 40HP motor with optional 55hp.
- Did you know the Haas SL-40T was just replaced by the ST-40?
- The SL 40 comes standard with 40″ bed.
- This was the biggest slant bed design from Haas Automation for over a decade.
- One of the most common uses for the Haas SL-40 has been used in oil field production
- Great resell value on the used CNC market.
Product ID #1234Haas.2
We have a great selection of other Turning Machines