Used Mazak CNC Lathe
Showing all 16 results
Mazak SQT15M Mark II$15,000 See Details >
Mazak QT450MY$279,900 See Details >
Mazak Integrex 200IVST$149,500 See Details >
Mazak QT250HP$32,900 See Details >
Mazak QT15N$9,000 See Details >
Mazak Multiplex 620$19,900 See Details >
Mazak M5N/3000 (120″)$39,900 See Details >
Mazak QTN200$36,900 See Details >
Mazak Integrex 200-IV ST$209,500 See Details >
Mazak SQT 200 MSY$54,900 See Details >
Mazak QT10$14,900 See Details >
Mazak QT10N ATC U$35,900 See Details >
Mazak SQT15MS Turning Lathe$46,900 See Details >
Mazak Quick Turn 10$13,900 See Details >
$63,900See Details >
Mazak Multiplex 430$29,900 See Details >
Looking for a Used Mazak Lathe for Sale? Want to Learn More about Mazak Turning Centers and Lathes? You’ve Come to the Right Place!
No matter what type of Mazak lathe you are looking for, we can help. We have a large inventory of lathes, and even if we don’t have what you’re looking for, there’s a good chance we can find it. All the Mazak machines for sale at CNCMachines.net have been thoroughly checked and can offer you the benefits of Mazak without the expense of buying new. We both buy and sell used Mazak Lathes. We genuinely care about helping American manufactures like you succeed.
By offering you a used Mazak lathe instead of a new one, we provide access to equipment and technology to keep you competitive and producing parts at high levels of efficiency. We’re here if you want to sell a used lathe and replace it with a different one or if you want to add Mazak lathes to increase production. When you are looking for a Mazak lathe for sale, we can help. We want to partner with you, so contact us and we’ll get started to find the best solutions for your shop.
Some History of Mazak Product Lines and Technology Through Today
Mazak is an international manufacturer of machining centers with a diverse product line including multi-tasking, 5-axis, turning, vertical and horizontal machining centers as well as an exclusive parts-moving cell system called Palletech, and automation software. Mazak offers multiple software solutions and boasts the ability to connect and secure there Lathes of all ages. This makes it possible for you to buy a used CNC Mazak lathe and still take advantage of newer software solutions. For example, the Mazak SmartBox, developed in 2015 together with Cisco, provides security, analytics and machine monitoring which is backwards compatible with older Mazak machines.
Mazak also provides a number of automation accessories to their lathes such as bar feeders, gantry loaders and articulating robots. Newer Mazak lathes are available with digital solutions including MTConnect, which is a key component of Mazak’s iSMART Factory concept since 2015.
The primary operating system of any Mazak lathe for sale is Mazatrol. It was first introduced in 1981 and has since been developed into an advanced connected digital platform. Any used Mazak for sale online should provide you with information on the control and connectivity options. You may want to find out from Mazak what upgrade options are available for a particular machine before you buy.
Selecting A Used Mazak Lathe or Turning Center
Mazak is leading manufacturer of CNC lathes worldwide, and as such, they have many models under a wide range of series names that have changed throughout the years. Because the CNC lathes often have more machining abilities than turning only, they are commonly referred to as “turning centers.” The series names alone in 2018 for Mazak turning centers include the Cybertech Turn, Dual Turn, HQR, Integrex series (see below), Mega, Mega Turn, Multiplex II, Multiplex W, Orbitec, QT-Primos, QTU, Quick Turn, Quick Turn 6G, Quick Turn Nexus, Slant Turn, SVC and Turning Center. Mazak currently offers the numerous turning centers under the Integrex model name including: Integrex e-H, Integrex e-Ramtec, Integrex I and Integrex j.
2-Axis Mazak CNC Lathe Models
- Mazak QT-6G
- Mazak QT-6T
- Mazak Nanoturn
- Mazak QT-8
- Mazak QT-10
- Mazak QT-15N
- Mazak QT-20
- Mazak QT-20HP
- Mazak QT-30
- Mazak QT-40
- Mazak Nexus 100
- Mazak Nexus 150
- Mazak Nexus 200
- Mazak Nexus 250
- Mazak Nexus 300
- Mazak Nexus 350
- Mazak Nexus 400
- Mazak Nexus 450
- Mazak Quick Turn Smart 200
- Mazak Quick Turn Smart 300
- Mazak Quick Turn Smart 350
- Mazak Slant Turn 50
- Mazak Slant Turn 60
- Mazak Slant Turn 450
- Mazak Slant Turn 500
- Mazak Slant Turn 550M
3-Axis more More Mazak CNC Lathes
- Mazak SQT10MS
- Mazak SQT15MSY
- Mazak SQT28MS
- Mazak SQT30MS
- Mazak SQT200MSY
- Mazak SQT250MSY
- Mazak Nexus 100MSY
- Mazak Nexus 200MSY
- Mazak Nexus 250MSY
- Mazak Nexus 300M
- Mazak Nexus 400M
- Mazak Nexus 450M
- Mazak Integrex 30Y
- Mazak Integrex 35Y
- Mazak Integrex 50Y
- Mazak Integrex 60Y
- Mazak Integrex 100SY
- Mazak Integrex 200SY
- Mazak Integrex 300SY
- Mazak Integrex 400SY
- Mazak Integrex i150
- Mazak Integrex e-420H
- Mazak Integrex e-500HS
- Mazak Integrex e-650HS
- Mazak Integrex e-800V
- Mazak Integrex e-1060V
- Mazak Integrex e-1850v
- Mazak Integrex e-Ramtec V8
- Mazak Integrex e-Ramtec V10
- Mazak Super Quadrex 200M
- Mazak Super Quadrex 250M
- Mazak Hyper Quardrex 100MSY
- Mazak Hyper Quardrex 150MSY
- Mazak Hyper Quardrex 200MSY
- Mazak Hyper Quardrex 450M
- Mazak Cybertech Turn 4500MT
- Mazak Cybertech Turn 5500MT
- Mazak Multiplex 6100Y
- Mazak Multiplex 6200Y
- Mazak Multiplex 6250Y
- Mazak Multiplex 6300Y
- Mazak Multiplex 8200Y
- Mazak Dualturn 20
Mazak CNC Flat-Bed Lathes
- Mazak VTC-41
- Mazak VTC-16A
- Mazak VTC-16C
- Mazak VTC-20B
- Mazak VTC-20C
- Mazak VTC-20G
- Mazak VTC-30C
- Mazak VTC-200B
- Mazak VTC-200C
- Mazak VTC-250B
- Mazak VTC-250D/50
- Mazak VTC-300C
- Mazak Nexus 410A
- Mazak Nexus 410B
- Mazak Nexus 510B
- Mazak Nexus 510C
- Mazak Nexus 530C
- Mazak Nexus 700D
- Mazak Nexus 700D
- Mazak V414
- Mazak V515
- Mazak V655
- Mazak V815
- Mazak V60
- Mazak V80
- Mazak V100
- Mazak V140N
- Mazak SVC-200
- Mazak SVC-2000
- Mazak SMM-200
- Mazak SMM-250
- Mazak Vortex 815
- Mazak Vortex 1400
- Mazak Vortex 1060V8
- Mazak FJV-20
- Mazak FJV-25
- Mazak FJV-200
- Mazak FJV-250
- Mazak FJV-35
- Mazak FJV-50
- Mazak FJV-60
- Mazak Hypersonic 1400L
Since there are so many models, shopping for a used Mazak for sale can be challenging, but we’re here to help. If the information this guide does not answer your questions, you can text or call – one of our Mazak experts would be glad to speak with you at 844-262-6789.
You can also visit our History Guide for a longer list of Mazak Series models offered from the 1980’s to 2018. If you cannot find the specific Mazak that you want on our website, post what you’re looking for and help you find it.
Why Buy Mazak Lathes?
There are many reasons that machine shop owners and manufacturers across the country rely on Mazak for all their machining needs. Mazak has been building machines and innovating for over 100 years and has a reputation for designing and supplying high-quality, innovative and customer-friendly machines. No matter what your machining needs, there’s a good chance that there’s a used Mazak that will be a good fit for your application.
Here are a few of the reasons many machine shops prefer Mazak:
- Customer Service support –
- Mazak offers free phone technical support
- Software upgrades for the life of the Mazak machine
- Diagnostic software support
- Network of over 350 factory-trained Mazak service representatives
- Wide array of complementary services & accessories
- Easier to find machine operators familiar with the Mazak control system
- Extensive parts support – easy to find parts for Mazak LATHE machines made in any year
- Well-developed training programs
- On-site training available at technology centers around the country
- Partnership with Tooling U-SME for eLearning
- Advanced classes to optimize manufacturing processes
- Programming classes, EIA, and Mazatrol web-based and/or hands on training available
- Significant amount of their manufacturing is done in America (check out the Kentucky plant)
Found a Used Mazak Lathe For Sale that Looks Interesting? Here’s what you can do before you go see it.
- Be informed. When shopping for a Mazak lathe for sale, you’re going to need to do more research than when buying a new one. It might help to make a list of your requirements. This can help you determine what age Mazak lathe works best for your shop. You may want to buy a similar year or model to a Mazak that you already have, or you may want to look newer Mazak CNC lathes, so you can begin to connect everything via ethernet or Wi-Fi to take advantage of software innovations.
- Ask for good photos. Zoom up in the photos and look for signs of damage and worn components.
- Speak with a local Mazak service provider who can provide service for the machine. Get his/her opinion on any specific machine type that you are considering purchasing.
- Search similar years for the Mazak model to see how pricing compares.
- Get the hours of operation.
- Ask for the maintenance records of the specific Mazak that you are considering. Repair work isn’t a bad thing, in many cases it will help you know what been replaced, what hasn’t and if it was done right. Ask for as much documentation as the seller can provide.
- Find out if any tooling or other accessories are being offered for sale along with this Mazak.
Once you’ve done your homework, and you think you’ve finally identified the perfect Mazak for your company, you may decide to buy it without looking at it, or you want to go the extra mile an inspect the machine for yourself. Here are some inspection tips below.
How to Inspect a Used Mazak Lathe for Sale On-Site
- Inspect for damage and worn components. Carefully look all over the machine. A good used Mazak for sale should little wear, since they are built to last for years.
- Ask to operate the machine to see it actually run.
- Listen to the sounds of the axis moving at different speeds
- Run the spindle(s) at the max RPM.
- Look at the guards and sensors on the machine. If sensors, switches, wires and hoses all match and look like they match well, that’s an indication of a well-maintained machine.
- Make parts on the machine if possible.
- Check the tool-changer. See how well it changes tools at different areas of the tool changer
- Check the electrical cabinet for anything that looks like “not factory” and ask about it.
- Ask the owner why he’s selling the machine.
- Find out what process controller is on the machine. For older machines, the processor may have been upgraded.
- Review bar feeder options (does one come with the machine?)
- Review chip & coolant management options.
- Find out the electrical requirements for install.
- Discuss payment options, you may get a better deal with a cash down-payment.
- Buy from someone who has a good reputation.
We are a trusted source for used Mazak lathes and consistently take in Mazak trade-ins. We have many used Mazak lathes in stock. Our Mazak lathe machines have been thoroughly checked and refurbished as necessary. We welcome you to call or visit and inspect one of our used Mazak turning centers. Contact us and we’ll help you find the best Mazak lathe for your business.
CNCMachines.Net has a wide selection of Mazak CNC Lathe for sale. We can help you research and find a Mazak lathe that is perfect for your next project. We consider Mazak to be one of highest demanded CNC Machine Tools in the USA and market leader for CNC metal lathes. Mazak has been building machine tools since 1974 and offers all types and sizes from Oil field lathes to mill turn applications for medical and Aerospace industries. Our experienced sales engineers can help answer your questions and simply your research to narrow down solutions saving both time and money.