Showing all 31 results
Mazak Integrex 200-IV ST
$239,900See Details >
Mazak QT250HP$32,900 See Details >
Mazak QT15N$9,000 See Details >
Mazak VTC-20C$29,900 See Details >
Mazak QT30$29,900 See Details >
Mazak Multiplex 620$19,900 See Details >
Mazak M5N/3000 (120″)$39,900 See Details >
Mazak VCN430A$89,900 See Details >
Mazak VCN430A$89,900 See Details >
Mazak Dual Turn 20
$99,900See Details >
Mazak QTN200$36,900 See Details >
Mazak VTC16B$19,500 See Details >
Mazak Slant Turn 60$69,900 See Details >
Mazak Integrex i200S$429,000 See Details >
$24,900See Details >
Mazak Multiplex 6200R$99,900 See Details >
Mazak Integrex 200-IV ST$209,500 See Details >
Mazak SQT 200 MSY$54,900 See Details >
Mazak Integrex 100SY$59,900 See Details >
Mazak QT10$14,900 See Details >
$99,900See Details >
Mazak HTC-400$24,900 See Details >
Mazak Mazatech 400 H
$16,900See Details >
Mazak H400$19,900 See Details >
$59,900See Details >
Mazak QT10N ATC U$35,900 See Details >
Mazak SQT15MS Turning Lathe$46,900 See Details >
Mazak Quick Turn 10$13,900 See Details >
$63,900See Details >
Mazak Multiplex 430$29,900 See Details >
Mazak V550$5,900 See Details >
Used Mazak CNC
Looking for a Used Mazak for Sale? Want to Learn More about your Options on Used Mazak machines? You’ve Come to the Right Place!
Are you looking for a used Mazak at a fair price? No matter what type of used Mazak you are looking for, we have our used Mazak price listed right next to each available machine to make the buying process easy. All the Mazak machines for sale at CNCMachines.net have been thoroughly checked and can offer you the benefits of Mazak without the expense of buying new. We both buy and sell used Mazak CNC’s. We genuinely care about helping American manufactures like you succeed.
By offering quality used CNC’s for sale, we provide access to equipment and technology to keep you competitive and producing parts and high levels of efficiency. We’re here if you want to sell a used CNC and replace it with a Mazak or if you want to add Mazak CNC’s to increase production. When you are looking for a used Mazak for sale, we can help. We want to partner with you, so contact us and we’ll get started to find the best solutions for your shop.
Some History of Mazak Product Lines and Technology Through Today
Mazak is an international manufacturer of machining centers with a diverse product line including multi-tasking, 5-axis, turning, vertical and horizontal machining centers as well as an exclusive parts-moving cell system called Palletech, and automation software. Mazak offers multiple software solutions and boasts the ability to connect and secure there CNC’s of all ages. This makes it possible for you to buy a used Mazak CNC machine and still take advantage of newer software solutions. For example, the Mazak SmartBox, developed in 2015 together with Cisco, provides security, analytics and machine monitoring which is backwards compatible with older Mazak machines.
Mazak also provides a number of automation accessories to CNC machining such as bar feeders, gantry loaders and articulating robots. Newer CNC’s are available with digital solutions including MTConnect, which is a key component of Mazak’s iSMART Factory concept since 2015.
The primary operating system for Mazak CNC’s is called Mazatrol, which was first introduced in 1981 and has since been developed into an advanced connected digital platform. In 2014 Mazak introduced the CNC Mazatrol SmoothX controller. That same year they released the Mazatrol SmoothG and Mazatrol SmoothC CNC systems. Any used Mazak for sale online should provide you with information on the control and connectivity options. You may want to find out from Mazak what upgrade options are available for a particular machine before you buy.
Selecting A Used Mazak
Mazak is leading manufacturer of CNC machines worldwide, and as such, they have hundreds of models under a wide range of series names that have changed throughout the years. The series names alone in 2018 include the µ Series, Cybertech Turn, Dual Turn, FF, FJV, HC, HCN, HCN-Q, HCR, HQR, Integrex series (see below), Mega, Mega Turn, MTV, Multiplex II, Multiplex W, Orbitec, QT-Primos, QTU, Quick Turn, Quick Turn 6G, Quick Turn Nexus, Slant Turn, SVC, Turning Center, UD, UN, Variaxis I, Variaxis J, VC, VC AM, VCN, Versatech, Vortex e-V, Vortex Horizontal Profiler, Vortex II, Vortex I-V and VTC.
Mazak currently offers the following over 40 different machines under the INTEGREX model name including multiple CNC machines in each of these categories – 2018, e-H, e-Ramtec, e-V, I, i AM, i-V and i. Many used Mazak machines available today are from the earlier Integrex e-Series.
The Mazak INTEGREX line includes the e-Series in horizontal and vertical milling configurations, the IV Series, the I series and the IVS series. These are multi-tasking CNC machining centers that complete operations in single setups. Turning, milling, boring, drilling and much more is “Done-in-One” for parts of many sizes, including very small and complex parts. Over the years Mazak has made numerous versions of each machine, as you will see in the used Mazak for sale listings.
Since there are hundreds of specific models, shopping for a used Mazak for sale can be challenging, but we’re here to help. If the information this guide does not answer your questions, you can text or call – one of our Mazak CNC experts would be glad to speak with you at 844-262-6789.
You can also visit our History Guide for a longer list of Mazak Series models offered from the 1980’s to 2018. If you cannot find the specific Mazak that you want on our website, post what you’re looking for and help you find it.
Why Buy Mazak Brand CNC’s?
There are many reasons that machine shop owners and manufacturers across the country rely on Mazak for all their machining needs. Mazak has been building machines and innovating for over 100 years and has a reputation for designing and supplying high-quality, innovative and customer-friendly machines. No matter what your machining needs, there’s a good chance that there’s a used Mazak that will be a good fit for your application.
Here are a few of the reasons many machine shops prefer Mazak:
- Customer Service support –
- Mazak offers free phone technical support
- Software upgrades for the life of the Mazak machine
- Diagnostic software support
- Network of over 350 factory-trained Mazak service representatives
- Wide array of complementary services & accessories
- Easier to find machine operators familiar with the Mazak control system
- Extensive parts support – easy to find parts for Mazak CNC machines made in any year
- Well-developed training programs
- On-site training available at technology centers around the country
- Partnership with Tooling U-SME for eLearning
- Advanced classes to optimize manufacturing processes
- Programming classes, EIA, and Mazatrol web-based and/or hands on training available
- Significant amount of their manufacturing is done in America (check out the Kentucky plant)
Found a Used Mazak For Sale that Looks Interesting? Here’s what you can do before you go see it.
- Be informed. When shopping for a used Mazak for sale, you’re going to need to do more research than when buying a new Mazak CNC. It might help to make a list of your requirements. This can help you determine what age Mazak CNC works best for your shop. You may want to buy a similar year or model to a Mazak that you already have, or you may want to look newer Mazak CNC machines, so you can begin to connect everything via ethernet or Wi-Fi to take advantage of software innovations.
- Ask for good photos. Zoom up in the photos and look for signs of damage and worn components.
- Speak with a local Mazak service provider who can provide service for the machine. Get his/her opinion on any specific machine type that you are considering purchasing.
- Search similar years for the Mazak model to see how pricing compares.
- Get the hours of operation.
- Ask for the maintenance records of the specific Mazak that you are considering. Repair work isn’t a bad thing, in many cases it will help you know what been replaced, what hasn’t and if it was done right. Ask for as much documentation as the seller can provide.
- Find out if any tooling or other accessories are being offered for sale along with this Mazak.
Once you’ve done your homework, and you think you’ve finally identified the perfect Mazak for your company, you may decide to buy it without looking at it, or you want to go the extra mile an inspect the machine for yourself. Here are some inspection tips below.
How to Inspect a Used Mazak For Sale On-Site
- Inspect for damage and worn components. Carefully look all over the machine. A good used Mazak for sale should little wear, since they are built to last for years.
- Ask to operate the machine to see it actually run.
- Listen to the sounds of the axis moving at different speeds
- Run the spindle(s) at the max RPM.
- Look at the guards and sensors on the machine. If sensors, switches, wires and hoses all match and look like they match well, that’s an indication of a well-maintained machine.
- Make parts on the machine if possible.
- Check the tool-changer. See how well it changes tools at different areas of the tool changer
- Check the electrical cabinet for anything that looks like “not factory” and ask about it.
- Ask the owner why he’s selling the machine.
- Find out what process controller is on the machine. For older machines, the processor may have been upgraded.
- Review bar feeder options (does one come with the machine?)
- Review chip & coolant management options.
- Find out the electrical requirements for install.
- Discuss payment options, you may get a better deal with a cash down-payment.
- Buy from someone who has a good reputation.
We are a trusted source for used Mazak CNC machines and consistently take in Mazak trade-ins. We have many used Mazak CNC’s in stock. Our Mazak CNC machines have been thoroughly checked and refurbished as necessary. We welcome you to call or visit and inspect one of our used Mazak machining centers. Contact us and we’ll help you find the best Mazak machine for your business.