Doosan CNC | Daewoo CNC
Used Doosan CNC Machines
Showing all 12 results
Doosan Lynx 210A$22,500
Daewoo Puma 8S$17,500
Daewoo Puma 10S$12,900
Doosan Ace H500$28,900
Daewoo Puma 150G$19,900
Doosan Puma 2500LY$99,500
Daewoo DMV 500$28,900
Used Doosan For Sale
No matter what type of used Doosan you are looking for, we have our used Doosan price listed right next to each available machine to make the buying process easy. All the used Doosan machines for sale at CNCMachines.net have been thoroughly checked and can offer you the benefits of Doosan without the expense of buying new. We both buy and sell used Doosan CNC’s because we genuinely care about helping American manufacturers like you succeed and our Doosan CNC’s make machining affordable for small shops across the country.
By offering quality used Doosan CNC’s for sale, we provide access to equipment and technology to keep you competitive and producing parts and high levels of efficiency. We’re here if you want to sell a used CNC and replace it with a Doosan or if you want to add Doosan CNC’s to increase production. When you are looking for a used Doosan for sale, we can help. We want to partner with you, so call us at 844.262.6789 and we’ll get started to find the best solutions for your shop.
Doosan/Daewoo Might Be The Right CNC For You
Doosan Machine Tools has turning centers, machining centers, horizontal boring mills and double column machining centers. They also make a number of other specialty CNC machines. All of their equipment is CNC controlled on controllers that have held or set the standards in the industry throughout the years. Keep reading to learn more about buying used Doosan machines to select the perfect ones for your application.
Doosan / Daewoo History
Since Daewoo started building products in South Korea in 1976, the company has changed and grown around the world. In the 1990’s, Daewoo established a presence in the U.S. market when it established Daewoo Machinery Corp. Doosan purchased Daewoo in the early 2000’s. Because of this acquisition, the Lynx and Puma CNC Lathes can be found with both the name Doosan and Daewoo and are sometimes listed with both names together. The purchase of Daewoo, by Doosan, began in the winter of 2003 and finalized in spring of 2005. The following machines were released under the Doosan Infracore America branding: PUMA TT series, the PUMA MX series, the DMV 8035s DHP 5000. At that time, they had over 100 CNC products and were shipping over 6,000 CNC’s each year to 68 sales/service offices around the world. Today they have 164 dealer networks. About 19% of their sales are from the Americas. We have categorized both Daewoo and Doosan together since so many machines of the former brand are still in circulation today. In 2016 the company changed its name to Doosan Machine Tools but Daewoo ceased production in 2005.
Doosan Product Support & Service
Doosan can be contacted on the 24/7 on a hotline Monday through Friday at 888.936.6726. The technical support is very knowledgeable and supports Daewoo as well as Doosan CNC machines of any age. They are a great resource for any Doosan CNC for sale that you may need support for. Doosan also relies on a network of distributors for sales and support of its CNC machines. It has almost 30 such dealer locations throughout the United States, as well as numerous other locations around the world. You can find the one closest to you on the Doosan website.
Manuals for Used Doosan and Used Daewoo CNC
If you are buying a used Doosan or used Daewoo that doesn’t have the manuals with it, they are available for purchase. Call your local dealer with the machine’s serial number to order any manuals that you need. Each used Doosan CNC should come with a Part Manual, an Electrical Manual and Instruction Manual (subtitled Maintenance and Specifications) as well as an Operations Manual. For better support on a specific used Doosan that you are considering, look for the blue book with machine parameters inside the electrical cabinet. It should be attached to back of the door, if not, ask the seller if they can provide it.
Controls on A Used Doosan CNC
Over the years Doosan and Daewoo have had numerous iterations of controls. Most of the controls have been Fanuc, but there are a few Mitsubishi. Support is more widely available for the Fanuc controls. If you have a question about how the controls work with the machine, technical support from the Doosan hotline can help. For questions about the Fanuc logic or for “yellow” parts (Fanuc parts) contact Fanuc directly.
Used Doosan Lathes
Used Doosan lathes are available in a number of configurations. Doosan offers horizontal compact, horizontal high-performance, multi-tasking, horizontal multi-axis, horizontal twin spindle, aluminum wheel turn, vertical turning centers and vertical ram-type options. Since 2005 the PUMA line has been under the Doosan name, before that they were under Daewoo. Below is an overview of the lathes that Doosan carries as of 2018 which can give you a feel for how the series numbers are named.
Doosan Horizontal Compact Used Doosan CNCs: High-speed turning center with a chuck size of 6-10” for circular workpiece cutting, milling and Y-axis combined machining.
LEO 1600, Lynx 2100, Lynx 2100L, Lynx 2100G, Lynx 220, Lynx 220x, Lynx 220G super, Lynx 300
Doosan Horizontal High-Performance CNCs: High-rigidity, high-precision horizontal turning center in a wide size range and functions – from cutting to y-axis milling.
PUMA GT2100, PUMA GT2600/L, PUMA GT3100/L, PUMA 2100/L, PUMA 2100Y II, 2100LYII, PUMA 2600 series, PUMA 2600Y series, PUMA 3100 series, PUMA 4100 series, PUMA 5100 series, PUMA 600 series, PUMA 700 series and PUMA 800 series
Doosan Multi-Tasking CNCs: Combined turning center with Doosan lathe and machining center capabilities for making complicated parts in many shapes with one setup.
PUMA 1600, PUMA MX1600/735, PUMA MX2100/MX2100L PUMA MX2600T, PUMA SMX2600, PUMA SMX3100/3100L
Doosan Horizontal Multi-Axis CNCs: High precision, high productivity with vertical 2-turret structure and 2 opposing spindles.
PUMA TT1800SY, PUMA TT2500SY, PUMA TL2000, TL200L, PUMA TL2500, PUMA TL2500L
Doosan Twin Spindle CNCs: Twin spindle turning centers with gantry loader-based automation possible. Made for high-productivity.
PUMA TW2100, TW2100-GL130, TW2100-GL 180, PUMA HT230T, HT230TG, PUMA H310T, QL300H, PUMA, TW2600, TW2600-GL
Doosan Aluminum Wheel Turn CNCs: A Doosan lathe optimized for turning aluminum wheels for automobiles and motorbikes.
PUMA AW560 II, AW560-MF II, AW6600 II, PUMA VAW7500
Doosan Vertical CNCs: High-power vertical turning centers for heave-duty cutting small to mid-size parts – from 12” to 32” chuck.
PUMA V8300, PUMA V400, PUMA VT450, PUMA VT900, PUMA VT1100
Doosan Ram-Type CNCs: Heavy duty vertical turning for 40” to 63” chuck.
PUMA VTS1214, PUMA VTR1216, PUMA VTS1620, PUMA VTR 1620
Doosan mills for sale at CNCMachines.net include horizontal heavy-duty mills, horizontal high-speed mills, vertical high productivity heavy-duty mills, vertical multi-purpose mills, vertical 5-axis mills, vertical die and mold CNCs and more. We also carry Doosan horizontal boring mills which are optimized for very large parts.
Doosan Machine Tools does not sell Swiss style machine tools in the Americas or support them.
Found a Used Doosan Or Daewoo? Here’s what you can do before you go see it.
- Be informed. When you buy a used Doosan machine, you’re going to need to do more research than when buying a new CNC. Start by making a list of your requirements. You should consider the:
- Types of materials you want to machine – Are the easy or hard to machine?
- Tolerances you need – Tight tolerances or not?
- Industries you’ll primarily be serving – How complex are the parts for this industry?
- Level of production you’ll be running – High volume light-out? Or short runs?
- Expertise you have available in your shop – Does anyone know the controls or have time to learn?
You may want to buy a similar CNC to a Doosan that you already have, or you may want to look for one that is newer, so you can begin to connect everything via ethernet or Wi-Fi to take advantage of software innovations.
- Ask for good photos. Zoom up in the photos and look for signs of damage and worn components.
- Speak with a local service provider who can provide service for the machine or call the Doosan hotline. Get his/her opinion on any specific machine type that you are considering purchasing.
- Search similar years for the Doosan CNC to see how pricing compares.
- Get the hours of operation.
- Ask for the maintenance records of the specific Doosan that you are considering. Repair work isn’t a bad thing, in many cases, it will help you know what been replaced, what hasn’t and if it was done right. Ask for as much documentation as the seller can provide. This will help you in case you have problems at later date and provide you with details for buying parts. All Doosan machine parts are made by Doosan or the previous Daewoo and are available to be remanufactured. Older parts have a longer lead-time for manufacturing but are still available.
- Find out if any tooling or other accessories are being offered for sale along with this Doosan.
How to Inspect a Doosan CNC
Once you’ve done your homework, and you think you’ve finally identified the perfect Doosan for your company, you may decide to buy it without looking at it, or you want to go the extra mile an inspect the machine for yourself. If you choose to buy it from CNCMachines.net, we can offer you options on how to ensure that the used CNC equipment you are buying meets your quality standards. Here are some inspection tips below.
How to Inspect a Used Doosan or Used Daewoo CNC
- Inspect for damage and worn components. Carefully look all over the machine. There are enough used Doosan CNC’s available that you shouldn’t have to buy a machine with obvious damage or signs of wear.
- Ask to operate the machine to see it actually run.
- Listen to the sounds of the axis moving at different speeds
- Run the spindle at the max RPM.
- Look at the guards and sensors on the machine. If sensors, switches, wires and hoses all match and look like they match well, that’s an indication of a well-maintained machine.
- Make parts on the machine if possible.
- Check the tool-changer or turret. See how well it changes tools at different areas of the tool changer
- Check the electrical cabinet for anything that looks like “not factory” and ask about it.
- *IMPORANT* If you plan on buying this machine, bring a memory stick with you and get a SRAM backup copy of the control program. (This is a binary copy of the machine at the time of backup and ensures that no files get missed.) Sometimes when an older CNC gets disconnected from power it loses its memory. You can get the program back by calling Doosan’s hotline, but it’s much easier if you have a backup copy that includes the most recent updates including things like the bar feeder information.
- Verify that the Doosan or Daewoo CNC blue book comes with the machine. It should be in the electrical cabinet in a pocket on the back of the door near the serial number. It it’s missing, ask the seller if they can provide it. This blue book contains very specific parameters for this machine.
- Ask if the seller can provide the (4) manuals that came with the machine. Each machine should come with a Part Manual, Electrical Manual, Instruction Manual and an Operation Manual.
- If possible, ask the owner why he’s selling the machine.
- Find out what process controller is on the machine. For older machines, the processor may have been upgraded.
- Review bar feeder options for CNC turning centers and pallet changes for mills.
- Review chip & coolant management options.
- Find out the electrical requirements for install (look at the Electrical Manual)
- Discuss payment options, you may get a better deal with a cash down-payment.
- Buy from someone who has a good reputation.
We Have The Right Used Doosan / Daewoo For Your Project
We are a trusted source for used Doosan CNC machines and consistently take in used Doosan CNC’s. In addition, CNCMachines.net carries other brands of CNC mills and lathes in a wide range of configurations. All our CNC machines have been thoroughly checked and refurbished as necessary to ensure our customers are satisfied. We welcome you to call or visit and inspect one of our used Doosan CNC machines for yourself.